We run friendly racing all year round on Sundays and on Wednesdays during the summer months . All our races are run on a general handicap basis. Lasers are well represented along with a wide range of other classes. We have a wide range of club boats available for hire which can be used in the races.
An officer of the day and assistant officers from the club membership are organised on a rota basis to run the racing and a safety boat with qualified helm is normally on the water. Leisure sailing / cruising is allowed during racing but members are asked to be respectful and not unduly interfere with the race.
- Running from October to March
- Two races of 30 -45 minutes run back to back with a first start at 11:30AM
- Running from April to September
- Two races 30 -45 minutes each run back to back starting at 11:30AM
- Afternoon race 45 minutes at 1:30PM run when there are sufficient entrants
Wednesday Evening Racing
Run on an informal basis from May to mid-September. Usually a 1 hour race starting at 6.30 pm. Race officers are volunteers from the regular attendees.